17 October 2005

Rope swinger


Gabe: I have a confession to make
Gabe: I know only a handful of good UK gay blogs
Gabe: As a Brit, I feel like I'm letting the side down
Gabe: So if you know any cute English gay bloggers, email me the links:
Gabe: gobbeldygook AT gmail DOT com
Gabe: Or add it in the comments
Gabe: I'll check them out and add them to our list
Gabe: But until then
Gabe: Here's some picture of a cute blonde guy swinging on a rope
Gabe: Swing blondy! Swing!
Gabe: Oh yeah, that's it

Gabe: This has been a public announcement on behalf of the Pretty Boys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just discovered the site; like it. u can never have too many cute guys on ropes. I'm a gay english blogger. as to whether i class as 'cute', you'll have to decide, which you can do at http://www.love-gay-sex.blogspot.com